Senate Passes CFPA
CPFA: Myths and Facts
CPFA Straight Talk
Enjoy some classic SNL while learning some of the basics of consumer protection.
One of the biggest surprises, and one of the most successful parts of the campaign, a group of friends got together and created a music video about Elizabeth Warren that exploded across the country.
Reality star Heidi Montag goes on Funny or Die to talk about the horrors of having to pay the credit card bills for her plastic surgery, and why we need the Consumer Financial Protection Agency to bring the credit card companies in line.
- AFR Press Release September 16, 2010
- The CFPA: Myths and Facts August 19, 2010
- The Rap Video Goes Viral August 16, 2010
- Why Geithner Refuses to Endorse Warren July 23, 2010
- Victory! July 16, 2010
- AFR on Landmark Legislation May 21, 2010
- Senate Passes CFPA May 20, 2010
- Main Street Moms Letter May 17, 2010
- CFPA in the News March 3, 2010
- What You Can Do January 30, 2010